over 3 years ago
There are two weeks left in the Bluemixathon. Submissions are due November 11 before 5pm ET. Find out what time that is in your city.
Before you say "ship it!", make sure you run through this list:
- Have you explained how your app incorporates one or more Bluemix tools or services? Have you clearly demonstrated how your app aids in disaster relief or recovery?
- Have you shown how your solution helps individuals or groups in one of the four designated categories?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your solution works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (Tip: How to make a great submission video)
- Have you included at least one or more screenshots of your solution?
- Did you include step-by-step testing instructions, including instructions for how to download or access your solution for testing, as well as login instructions if a login is required?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
We’re here to help. If you have any questions about the hackathon, post on the discussion forum or email email@example.com and we’ll respond as soon as we can.